June 30, 2014
June 20, 2014
June 02, 2014
April 02, 2014
October 24, 2013
Network With Us
Join us on Facebook to get the latest news and updates.
ReadWriteThink couldn't publish all of this great content without literacy experts to write and review for us. If you've got lessons plans, videos, activities, or other ideas you'd like to contribute, we'd love to hear from you.
News | September 7, 2011
Free Help for Teachers on Using Film in the Classroom
Wondering how and when to incorporate movies into your curriculum? Teaching film in ways that are meaningful and authentic is made easy with this free Web seminar featuring John Golden, NCTE author and consultant, and presented by NCTE and PBS Masterpiece. Join us on September 22, at either 4 p.m. or 8 p.m. (EDT), for a 45-minute online event in which John will provide fresh ideas and innovative activities for teaching film in today's digital environment. Register today as space is limited!
Check out these related ReadWriteThink lessons, which can be used in collaboration with PBS Masterpiece materials:
- Writing for Audience: The Revision Process in The Diary of Anne Frank
- Investigating Genre: The Case of the Classic Detective Story
- Using Microblogging and Social Networking to Explore Characterization and Style
- There Are No Small Parts: Minor Characters in David Copperfield
- The Blog of Anne Frank?: Taking on Social Roles through Online Writing