ReadWriteThink couldn't publish all of this great content without literacy experts to write and review for us. If you've got lessons plans, activities, or other ideas you'd like to contribute, we'd love to hear from you.
Find the latest in professional publications, learn new techniques and strategies, and find out how you can connect with other literacy professionals.
Teacher Resources by Grade
|1st - 2nd||3rd - 4th|
|5th - 6th||7th - 8th|
|9th - 10th||11th - 12th|
Reading Everywhere with Dr. Seuss
|Grades||K – 2|
|Lesson Plan Type||Unit|
|Estimated Time||Seven 20-minute sessions|
Grand Island, Nebraska
MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- Chart paper to record brainstorming of ideas of places to read
- Paper for creating a bound book
- Camera and film or digital camera
- Props for pictures, if desired
- Access to PowerPoint or HyperStudio to make a slide show
Grades K – 12 | Student Interactive | Writing & Publishing Prose
The Stapleless Book can be used for taking notes while reading, making picture books, collecting facts, or creating vocabulary booklets . . . the possibilities are endless!