Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home õ Results from ReadWriteThink
1-10 of 38 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Professional Development | November 16–19, 2017
2017 NCTE Annual Convention
Teaching Our Students Today, Tomorrow, Forever: Recapturing Our Voices, Our Agency, Our Mission
- Classroom Resources | Grades 2 – 5 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Blogging in the Primary Grades? Yes, Indeed!
Give students an authentic reason to read and write by researching blogs written by their peers around the world and then writing their own.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 8 | Student Interactive | Writing & Publishing Prose
Book Cover Creator
The Book Cover Creator is designed to allow users to type and illustrate front book covers, front and back covers, and full dust jackets. Students can use the tool to create new covers for books that they read as well as to create covers for books they write individually or as a class.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 2 – 5 | Lesson Plan | Minilesson
Bringing Economic Vocabulary to Life Through Video Posters
Imagine if vocabulary could come alive with the click of a button! Students create video posters to demonstrate knowledge of new economics vocabulary.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Student Interactive | Writing & Publishing Prose
CD/DVD Cover Creator
The CD/DVD Cover Creator allows users to type and illustrate CD and DVD covers and related booklets for liner notes and other information. Students can use the tool to create covers for books, music, and films that they explored as well as to create covers for media they compose individually or as a class.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  February 17
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  August 4
Celebrate John Vennís Birthday!
Students celebrate the birth of English logician, philosopher, and creator of the Venn Diagram by building community within the classroom by comparing and contrasting likes, dislikes, and characteristics about one another.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 5 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Connecting with Intention
Join Franki Sibberson and Bill Bass, authors of Digital Reading: What's Essential in Grades 3-8, to explore how these connections can change the way that students interact with their ideas and each other.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 2 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Creating a Class Pattern Book With Popular Culture Characters
Students hit the hallways with their favorite pop culture characters in this lesson to photograph the characters in various situations and then write about the pictures in a pattern-book structure.
- Professional Development | Grades 2 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Digital Readers: The Next Chapter in E-Book Reading and Response
This article discusses the use of digital e-book readers in the classroom.