Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-6 of 6 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades 2 – 5 | Lesson Plan | Minilesson
Bringing Economic Vocabulary to Life Through Video Posters
Imagine if vocabulary could come alive with the click of a button! Students create video posters to demonstrate knowledge of new economics vocabulary.
- Professional Development | Grades 2 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Digital Readers: The Next Chapter in E-Book Reading and Response
This article discusses the use of digital e-book readers in the classroom.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 2 – 6 | Lesson Plan | Minilesson
Digital Word Detectives: Building Vocabulary With e-Book Readers
Students in grades 2-6 use digital dictionaries and other e-book tools to learn new vocabulary as they read e-books on digital reading devices.
- Professional Development | Grades 1 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
eVoc Strategies: 10 Ways to Use Technology to Build Vocabulary
Drawing on research-based principles of vocabulary instruction and multimedia learning, this article presents 10 eVoc strategies that use free digital tools and Internet resources to evoke students' engaged vocabulary learning.
- Professional Development | Grades 1 – 3, 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Exploring the Use of the iPad for Literacy Learning
The goal of this investigation was to explore how a fourth grade teacher could integrate iPads into her literacy instruction to simultaneously teach print-based and digital literacy goals.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 2 – 4 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Going Digital: Using e-Book Readers to Enhance the Reading Experience
Students use various tools and features of digital readers to develop vocabulary, support comprehension, respond to text, improve fluency, and enhance the reading experience.