Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home õ Results from ReadWriteThink
1-10 of 23 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades 4 – 8 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
A-B-C: Itís Easy as 1-2-3 to Make Math Alphabet Books
Using the Alphabet Organizer app, students create alphabet books to review math terms.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 4 – 8 | Calendar Activity |  December 11
Astronomer Annie Jump Cannon was born today.
Students research a constellation and share their learning using an interactive or mobile app.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  February 17
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Strategy Guide Series
Developing Academic Vocabulary
In this Strategy Guide Series, you'll find creative and compatible ways to build, maintain, and extend students' vocabulary across academic disciplines.
- Professional Development | Grades 6 – 12 | Professional Library | Book
Developing Readers in the Academic Disciplines
Written with the Common Core State Standards firmly in mind, this book presents a much-needed instructional model for disciplinary literacy.
- Professional Development | Grades 6 – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Evidence-Based Argumentation in Science
Join NCTE for the web seminar "Evidence-Based Argumentation in Science" hosted by Maria Grant, Diane Lapp, and Kelly Johnson.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 7 – 9 | Lesson Plan | Unit
Finding Solutions to Food Waste: Persuasion in a Digital World
Using various reading strategies and resources, students explore the issue of food waste. They also create persuasive arguments and blog posts examining this topic.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 7 – 12 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Getting Graphic with Alternative Energy Sources
After researching alternative sources of energy, students create online comic books to present their information.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 5 – 8 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Glogging About Natural Disasters
After researching various natural disasters, students share their findings with each other using glogs, or through poster presentations.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 6 – 8 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Greetings from the Biomes of the World
To share their research on biomes, students use iPads to create postcards from all over the world.