Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Activity & Project
Afterschool and Summer Reading with LGBTQ Content
Motivate your middle school reader with books that include LGBTQ characters.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Podcast Episode
Finding the YA Community at NCTE Convention
Tune in to hear about specific things you can do to find the YA community at NCTE Annual Convention. You’ll learn about the kinds of YA lit sessions that typically appear on the program, and you’ll hear tips from YA advocates about how to make the most of the opportunity to meet authors, discover new books, and connect with others who love young adult literature as much as you do.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 8 | Activity & Project
Follow the Word Trail: Organize a Treasure Hunt
Create a treasure hunt out of word-puzzle clues hidden around the home or yard.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 12 | Printout | Learning New Skills
Three Ways to Bind a Handmade Book
Use one of these three techniques for bookbinding to make children’s and teens’ multi-page texts easier to keep, share, and display.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 4 – 8 | Activity & Project
Unveiling Idioms: A Game of Concentration
Brainstorm popular expressions with friends and family, then explore their meanings through game play and writing/drawing/cut-and-paste activities.