Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Analyzing Grammar Pet Peeves
By analyzing Dear Abby’s “rant” about bad grammar usage, students become aware that attitudes about race, social class, moral and ethical character, and “proper” language use are intertwined.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Student Interactive | Organizing & Summarizing
This tool allows students to complete crossword puzzles on a variety of grade-appropriate topics, and also create and print their own crossword puzzles.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 7 – 12 | Calendar Activity |  May 22
National Spelling Bee Finals are held this week.
Students discuss why certain contests get more publicity than others and what counts as "knowledge."
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
On Demand Web Seminar Package: Supporting English Language Learners
Take the guesswork out of choosing the best on demand Web seminars while building your professional library on supporting English language learners.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Student Interactive | Writing Poetry
Word Mover allows children and teens to create “found poetry” by choosing from word banks and existing famous works; additionally, users can add new words to create a piece of poetry by moving/manipulating the text.