Verizon Thinkfinity offers thousands of free K-12 educational resources across seven disciplines for use in and out of school.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Activity & Project
Beguiling Billboards: Finding Inspiration along the Road
For this activity, teens study “Pass It On” billboards created by The Foundation for a Better Life either online or on-the-go, and create an original billboard and inspirational phrase for a person of their choosing.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Tip & How-To
How to Start a Writer’s Notebook
Writer’s notebooks allow children and teens to take in the world around them and document their daily lives. Use these tips to learn how to start a writer's notebook with your child.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Podcast Episode
More Than Sports Stories
Tune in to hear about works of sports fiction and nonfiction that explore issues of identity and belonging, courage and equal rights, and changes over time in American history and culture.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 5 – 10 | Activity & Project
Play Ball! Read and Write Sports Trivia
Look at different online baseball trivia questions to see how they are written. Then have children write their own questions and play a trivia game.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Activity & Project
Special Memories & Significant Moments: Making an Electronic Scrapbook
Using a variety of artifacts, mementos, and technologies, teens can create an electronic scrapbook of their most important moments in high school.