Verizon Thinkfinity offers thousands of free K-12 educational resources across seven disciplines for use in and out of school.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-6 of 6 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Game & Tool
Diamante poems are poems where the longest line comes in the middle, creating a diamond-like shape. The Diamante Poems tool helps children write these patterned poems.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Tip & How-To
How to Start a Writer’s Notebook
Writer’s notebooks allow children and teens to take in the world around them and document their daily lives. Use these tips to learn how to start a writer's notebook with your child.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 7 – 12 | Activity & Project
It’s Raining Cats and Dogs! Make a Children’s Book about the Weather
Kids learn about weather sayings throughout history while writing and illustrating a book for younger children.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Activity & Project
Special Memories & Significant Moments: Making an Electronic Scrapbook
Using a variety of artifacts, mementos, and technologies, teens can create an electronic scrapbook of their most important moments in high school.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Game & Tool
The Stapleless Book tool allows children to make an eight page book of their own, ideal for stories, notes, new words, and more.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Podcast Episode
Teens as Writers
In honor of NCTE's National Day on Writing, tune in to hear about the growing number of books featuring teens who write.