Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Activity & Project
Afterschool and Summer Reading with LGBTQ Content
Motivate your middle school reader with books that include LGBTQ characters.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Podcast Episode
Finding the YA Community at NCTE Convention
Tune in to hear about specific things you can do to find the YA community at NCTE Annual Convention. You’ll learn about the kinds of YA lit sessions that typically appear on the program, and you’ll hear tips from YA advocates about how to make the most of the opportunity to meet authors, discover new books, and connect with others who love young adult literature as much as you do.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Activity & Project
Rate This Movie! Hold a Viewing Party
High school friends gather together for a viewing party of a movie, at home or the theater, then participate in a salon critiquing the merits of the movie.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 12 | Printout | Learning New Skills
Three Ways to Bind a Handmade Book
Use one of these three techniques for bookbinding to make children’s and teens’ multi-page texts easier to keep, share, and display.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Printout | Learning New Skills
Through the Eyes of the Director
What makes a movie work or fail? A well-made movie can draw viewers in so completely that they can forget that everything they see and hear was planned out by the filmmakers. This printout prompts teens to look at several distinct elements of a movie and decide on their overall effectiveness.