Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-10 of 22 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Professional Development | November 19–22, 2015
2015 NCTE Annual Convention
Sessions at the annual convention with share practices and insights—from traditional and practical to innovative and speculative—that help language arts teachers, pre-K through grad school, approach teaching and learning more expertly, confidently, even joyfully.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  March 13
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  August 4
Celebrate John Venn’s Birthday!
Students celebrate the birth of English logician, philosopher, and creator of the Venn Diagram by building community within the classroom by comparing and contrasting likes, dislikes, and characteristics about one another.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 2 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Creating a Class Pattern Book With Popular Culture Characters
Students hit the hallways with their favorite pop culture characters in this lesson to photograph the characters in various situations and then write about the pictures in a pattern-book structure.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 2 | Lesson Plan | Minilesson
Finding Fabulous Financial Literacy Vocabulary With Fancy Nancy
Fancy Nancy teaches fancy words. Did you know Nancy also teaches about fabulous financial literacy concepts? Explore basic economics vocabulary with the entrepreneur extraordinaire!
- Professional Development | Grades K – 2 | Professional Library | Journal
Five Internet Sites Too Good to Miss
The author shares five developmentally appropriate websites for primary-grade readers to support their literacy development.
- Professional Development | July 18–20, 2015
International Literacy Association’s 2015 Conference
Network with over 6,000 literacy educators from around the world, boost your professional development with over 400 practical, research-based sessions, and try new technology and tools with over 120 companies in our Exhibit Hall.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 2 | Lesson Plan | Recurring Lesson
Literacy Centers: Getting Started
This lesson gives teachers resources and guidance to create reading, listening, computer, and poetry Literacy Centers in their own classrooms.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Professional Library | Position Statement
New Literacies and 21st-Century Technologies
IRA's position on recognizing an expanded conception of literacy and supporting learners as they use and interact with information and communication technologies.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 5 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
On Demand Web Seminar Package: Best Elementary Web Seminars
Take the guesswork out of choosing the best on demand Web seminars while building your professional library on elementary literacy instruction.