Verizon Thinkfinity offers thousands of free K-12 educational resources across seven disciplines for use in and out of school.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 8 | Activity & Project
Amazing Biographies: Writing About People Who Change the World
After reading about historical figures and other important people that have changed the world, children choose someone that they consider to be “amazing”—either someone they’ve heard about or someone they know—and create a book page that highlights this person.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 2 – 6 | Activity & Project
Batter Up! Telling Sports Stories With Trading Cards
Summer is the time for baseball! Through the retelling of the 1941 baseball season, children will see two legendary players as characters and can create trading cards that highlight these players.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Tip & How-To
How to Start a Writer’s Notebook
Writer’s notebooks allow children and teens to take in the world around them and document their daily lives. Use these tips to learn how to start a writer's notebook with your child.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 5 | Podcast Episode
Take Me Out to the Ball Game
'Tis the season...for baseball! Engage your sports fans with these books about America's favorite pastime.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 5 | Activity & Project
Write "Moving" Sports Poetry
We've all heard the expression “poetry in motion”—this activity gets children writing poems about grace and movement using photos of athletes.