Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home õ Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  February 23
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  August 4
Celebrate John Vennís Birthday!
Students celebrate the birth of English logician, philosopher, and creator of the Venn Diagram by building community within the classroom by comparing and contrasting likes, dislikes, and characteristics about one another.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 7 – 12 | Calendar Activity |  March 5
Celebrate Teen Tech Week!
The purpose of Teen Tech Week is to ensure that teens are competent and ethical users of technologies, especially those that are offered through libraries.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 5 – 12 | Calendar Activity |  September 4
Google was formally incorporated this week in 1998.
Students are guided in an exploration of search tools and have a discussion about the purposes, benefits, and disadvantages of each.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  August 5
The Summer Olympics start today!
Students explore a variety of themes such as peace, culture, motion, sports, and competition using 2016 Summer Olympics games in Rio as the backdrop.