Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-6 of 6 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Activity & Project
Afterschool and Summer Reading with LGBTQ Content
Motivate your middle school reader with books that include LGBTQ characters.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 5 | Activity & Project
Create Trading Cards for Favorite Characters
Use the online Trading Card Creator tool to have children make cards describing their favorite characters from the books on their reading list.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 2 | Activity & Project
Friendship: Exploring Similarities and Differences
After reading a book about friendship, children will reflect on one of their own friendships and look at how they are like their friends and maybe how they are different.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 8 | Activity & Project
Let's Go On A Poetry Walk!
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and you’re surrounded by brilliant shades of green! Observe and collect sensory images from nature and use the sights, sounds, smells, and textures to create original nature poetry.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 6 | Activity & Project
Let the Show Begin! Literary Talent Show
Children choose their favorite songs, dances, poems, or stories to act out in a talent show for friends and family.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Activity & Project
Rate This Movie! Hold a Viewing Party
High school friends gather together for a viewing party of a movie, at home or the theater, then participate in a salon critiquing the merits of the movie.