Verizon Thinkfinity offers thousands of free K-12 educational resources across seven disciplines for use in and out of school.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-5 of 5 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Professional Development | November 21–24, 2013
2013 NCTE Annual Convention
Join NCTE in Boston this November for the 103rd NCTE Annual Convention.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Building Arab Americans' Cultural Identity and Acceptance With Children's Literature
Introducing multicultural children's literature into the elementary classroom is a first step toward eliminating stereotyping and prejudice and helping students develop cultural identity.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 8 | Professional Library | Book
Happily Ever After: Sharing Folk Literature With Elementary and Middle School Students
This unique text provides background about folk literature and how to use this rich genre in your classroom.
- Professional Development | May 09–12, 2014
International Reading Association 59th Annual Conference
The International Reading Association’s 59th Annual Conference is the premier event for literacy professionals worldwide. This year’s program offers hundreds of sessions, many of which focus on the Common Core; assessment; beginning, elementary, and adolescent learners; and research.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Professional Library | Position Statement
Second-Language Literacy Instruction
This position statement offers recommendations on ways to support second-language learners.