Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home õ Results from ReadWriteThink
1-10 of 40 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Addressing the Complexity of Matching Readers With Text
Join Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, and Diane Lapp as they discuss ways to navigate the complexity of matching readers with text.
- Professional Development | Grades 9 – 12 | Professional Library | Book
Adolescents and Digital Literacies: Learning Alongside Our Students
This book isnít about technology. Itís about the teaching practices that technology enables. This book addresses the ways in which teachers and students work together to navigate continuous change and what it means to read, write, view, listen, and communicate in the twenty-first century.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 12 | Professional Library | Journal
Authoring With Video
Use a video-based platform as an inspiration for writing.
- Professional Development | Grades 5 – 12 | Strategy Guide
Bringing Lessons to Life with Animoto
Using Animoto, a free Web 2.0 tool, students can develop short digital videos that include music, photos, video clips, and text as well as share their creations electronically.
- Professional Development | Grades 5 – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Connected Reading: Apps and Approaches for Digital Texts
Join Troy Hicks and Kristen Hawley Turner for an engaging one-hour Web seminar focused on teaching reading comprehension with digital texts!
- Professional Development | Grades 2 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Digital Readers: The Next Chapter in E-Book Reading and Response
This article discusses the use of digital e-book readers in the classroom.
- Professional Development | Grades 6 – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Exploring Intersections between Digital and Disciplinary Literacy: Leveraging Synergies for Deeper Learning
This interactive Web seminar will examine digital practices essential for learning in the disciplines.
- Professional Development | Grades 1 – 3, 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Exploring the Use of the iPad for Literacy Learning
The goal of this investigation was to explore how a fourth grade teacher could integrate iPads into her literacy instruction to simultaneously teach print-based and digital literacy goals.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 2 | Professional Library | Journal
Five Internet Sites Too Good to Miss
The author shares five developmentally appropriate websites for primary-grade readers to support their literacy development.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 12 | Strategy Guide
Inquiry Charts (I-Charts)
This guide introduces I-Charts, a strategy that enables students to generate meaningful questions about a topic and organize their writing.