Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-6 of 6 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Professional Development | November 19–22, 2015
2015 NCTE Annual Convention
Sessions at the annual convention with share practices and insights—from traditional and practical to innovative and speculative—that help language arts teachers, pre-K through grad school, approach teaching and learning more expertly, confidently, even joyfully.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 5 | Professional Library | Journal
Building Arab Americans' Cultural Identity and Acceptance With Children's Literature
Introducing multicultural children's literature into the elementary classroom is a first step toward eliminating stereotyping and prejudice and helping students develop cultural identity.
- Professional Development | Grades 3 – 8 | Professional Library | Book
Happily Ever After: Sharing Folk Literature With Elementary and Middle School Students
This unique text provides background about folk literature and how to use this rich genre in your classroom.
- Professional Development | Grades 6 – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
On Demand Web Seminar Package: Differentiated Instruction of Literature
Take the guesswork out of choosing the best on demand Web seminars while building your professional library on differentiated instruction of literature to meet the learning needs of all students.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
On Demand Web Seminar Package: Supporting English Language Learners
Take the guesswork out of choosing the best on demand Web seminars while building your professional library on supporting English language learners.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Professional Library | Position Statement
Second-Language Literacy Instruction
This position statement offers recommendations on ways to support second-language learners.