Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-7 of 7 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 3 – 8 | Activity & Project
Amazing Biographies: Writing About People Who Change the World
After reading about historical figures and other important people that have changed the world, children choose someone that they consider to be “amazing”—either someone they’ve heard about or someone they know—and create a book page that highlights this person.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Activity & Project
Beguiling Billboards: Finding Inspiration along the Road
For this activity, teens study “Pass It On” billboards created by The Foundation for a Better Life either online or on-the-go, and create an original billboard and inspirational phrase for a person of their choosing.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 7 – 12 | Activity & Project
Create a Career Blog
This activity invites children and teens to explore various careers and then write about what they might want to be when they grow up in a blog.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Game & Tool
This tool guides teens through the creation of a resume that can be saved and edited. Written and audio tips provide extra support.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 3 | Activity & Project
Stories of Appreciation
Using either a print or online template such as Tikatok, children can honor special people in their lives by creating personalized books.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Printout | Learning New Skills
Through the Eyes of the Director
What makes a movie work or fail? A well-made movie can draw viewers in so completely that they can forget that everything they see and hear was planned out by the filmmakers. This printout prompts teens to look at several distinct elements of a movie and decide on their overall effectiveness.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades 9 – 12 | Activity & Project
Writing a First Resume
This activity will help teens create a professional resume that effectively presents their skills and talents to future employers.