Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home õ Results from ReadWriteThink
1-10 of 13 Results from ReadWriteThink
page | 1 2
- Classroom Resources | Grades 4 – 8 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
A-B-C: Itís Easy as 1-2-3 to Make Math Alphabet Books
Using the Alphabet Organizer app, students create alphabet books to review math terms.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 4 – 8 | Calendar Activity |  December 11
Astronomer Annie Jump Cannon was born today.
Students research a constellation and share their learning using an interactive or mobile app.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  February 23
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 5 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Connecting with Intention
Join Franki Sibberson and Bill Bass, authors of Digital Reading: What's Essential in Grades 3-8, to explore how these connections can change the way that students interact with their ideas and each other.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Strategy Guide Series
Developing Academic Vocabulary
In this Strategy Guide Series, you'll find creative and compatible ways to build, maintain, and extend students' vocabulary across academic disciplines.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 4 – 6 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Learning about Clouds with Haikus
Using a mobile app or Interactive activity, students write haikus describing various types of clouds that they have studied.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Student Interactive | Organizing & Summarizing
Trading Card Creator
This tool provides a fun and useful way to explore a variety of topics such as a character in a book, a person or place from history, or even a physical object. An excellent tool to for summarizing or as a prewriting exercise for original stories.
- Professional Development | Grades 4 – 12 | Strategy Guide
Using Generative Sentences to Apply Academic Vocabulary
In this guide, you will learn how to use generative sentences to give students opportunities to apply their knowledge of new words in writing.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Strategy Guide
Using Word Walls to Develop and Maintain Academic Vocabulary
In this guide, you will learn how to use Word Walls to support vocabulary development and retention.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Mobile App | Organizing & Summarizing
The Venn Diagram app allows users to compare and contrast information in a visually appealing way.
page | 1 2