Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-9 of 9 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Calendar Activity |  February 23
Celebrate Digital Learning Day today.
Students reflect on recent learning and the role digital tools and media have played in supporting or enhancing it.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 5 | Online Professional Development | Web Seminar
Connecting with Intention
Join Franki Sibberson and Bill Bass, authors of Digital Reading: What's Essential in Grades 3-8, to explore how these connections can change the way that students interact with their ideas and each other.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Strategy Guide Series
Developing Academic Vocabulary
In this Strategy Guide Series, you'll find creative and compatible ways to build, maintain, and extend students' vocabulary across academic disciplines.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Student Interactive | Organizing & Summarizing
Trading Card Creator
This tool provides a fun and useful way to explore a variety of topics such as a character in a book, a person or place from history, or even a physical object. An excellent tool to for summarizing or as a prewriting exercise for original stories.
- Professional Development | Grades K – 12 | Strategy Guide
Using Word Walls to Develop and Maintain Academic Vocabulary
In this guide, you will learn how to use Word Walls to support vocabulary development and retention.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Mobile App | Organizing & Summarizing
The Venn Diagram app allows users to compare and contrast information in a visually appealing way.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 5 | Lesson Plan | Standard Lesson
Vocabulary Solutions: A Mixture of Science, Conversation, and Writing
In this lesson, students conduct a science experiment and later discuss the events of the lab during shared writing. Students explain the procedure in their own words and then revise to include content specific vocabulary. Finally, students reflect on new words added to their writing using the Trading Card Creator interactive.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Mobile App | Writing Poetry
Word Mover allows children and teens to create “found poetry” by choosing from word banks and existing famous works; additionally, users can add new words to create a piece of poetry by moving/manipulating the text.
- Parent & Afterschool Resources | Grades K – 5 | Podcast Episode
World of Animals
Explore the world of animals through Caroline Arnold’s nonfiction picture books for children.