Find content from Thinkfinity Partners using a visual bookmarking and sharing tool.
Home › Results from ReadWriteThink
1-6 of 6 Results from ReadWriteThink
- Classroom Resources | Grades 1 – 6 | Mobile App | Inquiry & Analysis
RWT Fact Fragment Frenzy
Fact Fragment Frenzy provides elementary and intermediate students with an interactive model for finding facts in nonfiction text; then invites students to find facts in five sample passages.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Mobile App | Writing & Publishing Prose
RWT Flip Book
The Flip Book app is designed to allow users to type and illustrate tabbed flip books.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 6 – 12 | Mobile App | Inquiry & Analysis
RWT Hero's Journey
Students can use this mobile app to learn about the elements of the hero's journey, analyze a text that follows the hero's journey pattern, or start creating a hero story of their own.
- Classroom Resources | Grades K – 12 | Mobile App | Writing & Publishing Prose
RWT Stapleless Book
The Stapleless Book app is designed to allow users to create with ease an eight-page book simply by folding and cutting. Students can choose from several different layouts for the pages of their books.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 8 | Mobile App | Organizing & Summarizing
Invigorate students' writing with an interactive tool that allows them to demonstrate their comprehension using a mobile app.
- Classroom Resources | Grades 3 – 12 | Mobile App | Writing Poetry
Word Mover allows children and teens to create “found poetry” by choosing from word banks and existing famous works; additionally, users can add new words to create a piece of poetry by moving/manipulating the text.